15.09.2009

..: The Songs I Like The Most :..

Hayatım boyunca dinleyeceğim, dinlemekten de asla bıkmayacağım 10 şarkı...

1- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody



"Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me..."


2- Gary Jules - Mad World



"When people run in circles, it's a very very Mad World..."


3- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You



"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you..."


4- Devotchka - Till The End Of Time



"Across the sky until the end of time..."


5- Metallica - My Friend Of Misery



"Remember, Misery loves company..."

6- Malmsteen - Like An Angel



"Like an angel you came to me and now I see, the stranger in me is finally free..."

7- Barry White - You Are The First, My Last, My Everything



"You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star..."

8- David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure



" Why can't we give love that one more chance..."


9- Queen - Don't Stop Me Now



" I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva..."


10- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry



"Even lovers need a holiday far away from each other..."

Hiç yorum yok: